Welcome to aJiD's bLoG

"First be understand, then to be understood"
-Fulfill needs with sincerely and honesty hearts-

Wednesday 24 June 2009

thinking, expressing, thinking

Hello Readers,

I'm back with lonely mind, staring towards my lappy and thinking about my past. Now time is 11.04pm, and i'm still awake. I was thinking about something important where actually involving my life based on qualifications indeed. One hour to go for thursday, and that would be my releasing of results. Of course as usual feeling occurs but yet, i need to make myself calsm atlhough it can be less than several hours. I couldn't slppe even now, my eyes waking me up, still thinking about the outcomes, and begging for enough sleep, include praying for good results.

How can i possibly be like that, although without noticing from another sides. Curiosity made me up and bail me out to understand why we all felts that way. For such a long time. Sigh. Since several years back. I believe i've tried so the best and whatever comes up, i'll open-heart to accept.

Five'clock in the afternoon, i taught my students regarding about Biology where i "sorta" dislike it or something. Some characters can be seen as obviously, perhaps they're young people and lovely to joy their lifes. I made myself so clumsy b'coz teaching Bio would be my first attempt but Thank Gos, i managed to put in charge of it.Put an applause for myself then :). Some students have their own competence with strength to put them in safe mode. Although some of them, put less competent on thier studies. I wonder. Conceal inside the closets and won't expose to other is bad. Students needed to be exposed so that they'll be able to see the real world. Probably sounded as less-effective but good suggestion to moving on though. I ammend some of my methods as to help them in acheiving a better results not only in terms of educational mind but also in lifestyle as for their livings.

Although sometimes i can be considerate as contemptible person based on my behaviour but these are things can make them alter to be a good person. I felt sometimes so contents with what i did. And same goes to other way round. An essential for me to make them realize is to understand the knowledge. Others, Shut Up!. Plus, to make them in esteem in their life so that they'll be able to be independent.

It seems to be i talked to much about characteristics of my students apparently as mentioned above but that wouldn't effect at all, b'coz for all words, it's not to condeeming but to developize their life. That's all. Nothing personal.

Again it coming back to me, as i wanna make it end, as usual, my scary nerves that give results of nervoues. I tried to make myself calm. Tomorrow i'll be awake early in the morning to move myself at Bandar, looking for result and tears will be founds everywhere, surely.

Somehow, good night readers although its late, but i still need your best wishes upon me, basically based on my results which soon or later now. Take care.Bye

-the end-

No comments: