Welcome to aJiD's bLoG

"First be understand, then to be understood"
-Fulfill needs with sincerely and honesty hearts-

Saturday 13 June 2009

June 2009

Elooo...To all my valuable readers..It was been awhile since i did my exams which was past a week ago..Comment about my exams..Well nothing much to be shared with because for all i need is "I try my best" so any outcomes based on that..I'll accept it.. :)

Finally now i'm back to my old-ish time school at Daniel Tuition School, KB. It was so fantastic, meeting new TWO teachers, named Teacher Judy as well as Teacher Amra..Both are great..In addition, looking into my new students who are not even change a lil bit with thier unethical behavior, one. Students nowadays, i realize is becoming wierdo for quite sometimes and that makes me felt a lil' bit worry :s Anyhow, that would be part of my task to make them feel comfort and care in any aspectation that desire too..And i do believe that we need to support them although til fresh, but i'm surely they'll be successor person in future, and that would be my promises to myself in making them much more better and even the best :)

Soon or later..something important announcement will be hear from our lecturer, basically, our final main result to decide who will be going for attachment/training or otherwise..My nerves is getting low whenever thinks about this matter. I'm not even sure whether i'm capable on getting it hru or not, but at least i'm so trying my best to make my result better as time flies. It was really speechless to say it out.I can't even breathe to think about it.And that's makes me feel wonders in every sec so to be solved is i'll be sitting outside looking to the stars, moon...

My darling, Hjh emah has return to Brunei safely.Well she's make huge surprises to me, myself and even her friends as well.. I wasn't expecting she'll be coming on the 12th June as what she did mention it to me as part of her plan actually. She was in Brunei for a week then, & i was really shocked to death ahaha looks unreal to me..& she really caught me into it.."Congrates bby.." ehehe anyway, with her returns, all my cheers my happiness my smiles before is now coming back ehehe I'm totally stood up & smile with unstoppable if thinking for what she did to me..I was so amazed & so missed her badly until now she's back..& i cried with happily :') tears makes me happy and speechless for me to say and that won't do, just pure heart could express furthermore on how i miss her so much & badly :") Love yeaa bby...

Time is showing 10:17pm, although looks early but my eyes is getting low and low..means it needs some rest before doing my work tomorrow morning..Now i missing her...I MC her now..n msg her for saying Goodnyte bby~~ :) But then, i felt hungry at this moment..I think i ate for so many dishes.OMG what is happening to me :s walowalowalowalowalo...:)

I think i'll just stop here..any furthermore story i'll share with all of u, readers..Have a ncie day, trip..enjoy ur vacations..& Students..Happy holidayy have a nice weekend :) tk bby

-the end-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sirr,,syaza aqilah neh,,hahas,,link mee!!jmpa ur blog pat amal..=]

Nichkeylah.blogspot.com