Welcome to aJiD's bLoG

"First be understand, then to be understood"
-Fulfill needs with sincerely and honesty hearts-

Saturday 27 June 2009

-Good Life-

Hello Readers..

I just finished preparing myself ongoings to my cousin's wedding, and I'm totally sure he'll be happy and nervously can be seen on his face later. Anyway, it's not to late for me to greets him by saying "Congratulations", we all hope (family) he's relationship will end eternity and longlasting ever.

Now, let's talk about what i did back few days ago, On Thurs, as i did mention, I was so scared to death with my results and afraid to get some resits which i don't like. At all. We all are given briefing regarding about our Industrial Attachment. At first, Top 10 students were mentioned their names and I can see their faced fullfilled with happiness and proudness, and i do believe, they worth it. After mentioning their named, who are being attached to shell was announced. I was scared. But at the end, my name was mentioned and i go thru'. Alhamdulilah.

I was a little bit confused but in the same time, happy. I asked everyone, what it means. Is it we all getting thru'. All our subjects have no resits or what. Question mark appoint in my mind. By the way, our results hadn't release yet because board meeting by that time. So with pale face of mine, thinking with worriedness makes me uncomfortable at all. After waiting for so long, nearly at lunch time, our lecturer brought the results and here you are. People crampling around, full with humanity smell(which is nature), surrounded with people who are crying(50-50), noisy circulated. At the end, i managed to see my results and Phewww.. What a relief temptation. I made it. I go thru'. So my next level would be Attachment. Then moving to my Final year. Yea Yea Yea. I shared my happiness with everyone me either nearest or furtherest of me.

Last two days, on Friday, my mom asked my favour to bring to Tutong at my cousin house for his engagement. So my mom, her and me went there. I was driving with sleepy mode. My CD's makes me still awake. I was so tired at that time. Move from KB is by 10plus in the morning, and straight arrived by almost 12. I was there until evening side. And arrived home by 6.

Yesterday, i went to Bandar for sending my Attachment Form and taking for my Logbook. I was there almost 3-4 hours. Awaiting for our Miss. Luckily, with our tiring effort, we managed to see her. Some urgent questions need to be notified. Then we went to Papa's Restaurant where i was stood and astonished there. It was nice. Delicious foods are there but moderate in prices. I sent my friend near coast of Kampong Ayer(Tambing), he went to his hometown at Temburong then we went to ICC to look-over the Consumer Day. It was so FULL. Many people are walking around, some of them are covered with masks, as we all know influenza H1N1 and many more. So many interesting programs can be seen, games also included and activities such as colouring all sort off. Then reached home, again, i was so tired but till be able to watch movie.

Perhaps that's all from me. I better get going before someone in this house, yell at me with no reasons. Ahaha. Happily sunday. Enjoy the Sunny Day!

-the end-

No comments: