Welcome to aJiD's bLoG

"First be understand, then to be understood"
-Fulfill needs with sincerely and honesty hearts-

Friday 20 March 2009

Coming..Back..

At first...i do apologises to all reader for being a waited with my return..I was totally busy with my Project which needed to conduct in every sec & every mins..Plus, assignments and tests..It was totally bizzared if not doing it properly..This and next month will be our critically thinking..where we all will faced with more assignments as well as test including exams.

It was so unfortunate for myself which keeping myself busy..although i knew the consequences might be happen, but then as a student in higher educational in Brunei, what can we do, it is our responsibility to enhance ourselves to be more efficient and elegance in eyes of Bruneian.

Back weeks ago, i was crampling my ideas with headache, where we needed to find solutions with our problems in creating programs. We did those program by using Access 2007 which is..I ain't say much on that. Anyway, after problems solved, we move another stage where part on designing.. Eventhough in designing we all need a certain skills to indicate on who we are, but based on this program, it will not.. Simply because we all assumed this program is for people and dealing with businesses.So from there it will help us in presenting for any future products might be legaltimate with the country.

Future schdules has been decide, where next 28th, 30th, 31st and 1st of April..I'll be totally dead meat..WHY?!!~~~ On specific day is our submission PIA project Documentation, Communication Skills Presentation, PIA Presentations as well as ISM Assignments due date..Sigh~~ & Left over will be IP/PAC, SAM and IP/JAVA..

What a misery life i can say.. Well, although we arranged our time in a proper way but sigh~~ It was totally messy and it needs to tidy-up with a cleverer thinking by not dumping around us without understanding a person is. Not to complaining based on studies, but thats fact..I and not only me, but also others are feeling the same way too..Learning can be fun NOT TORTURING..

I can't imagine opn how sophicated our senior being doing and i can pretty sure that they'll try their very best indeed in capturing their dreams..Insyallah..And this goes similar to me..I'll also trying my very best affort and perhaps with this, it'll not just a waste being in there..

I think that's all from me..

-the end-

No comments: