Welcome to aJiD's bLoG

"First be understand, then to be understood"
-Fulfill needs with sincerely and honesty hearts-

Monday 29 June 2009

-Awake at midnight-

Hello Readers,

Now, it's about ten minutes past to 1 o'clock in the morning. I could not sleep well so i decided to write down what activities i made since this morning. Today, i felt disappointing and depressing because of minor matters. Ahaha. Because of there were not really many of my students were attending for their tuition. I believe they're all in holiday mode. Still. As mentioned, they all were given another a week holiday extends by MOE. Reason? H1N1 Flu. However, i really do appreciate for another hand side, for their willingness to come, although they knew the consequences, and they were not really huge numbers but satisfactory could be felt. I gave some paper works to do, well to be more specific, giving them test. All my classes were basically Mathematics Subject so i couldn't guarantee more for their achievement. Although promises made, let's see for considerate. Aims for the test are to make them realize that how important is time divisional based on answering the questions, "Maths all about Fast and Accuracy" as well as to see their weakness on particular topics that can be discussed together. All is useful for individual matters. With due respect, Maths is all about everything. =]

After finished teaching, as usual, I went home with uncomfortable feelings(headache), so i decided to make a rest for myself. Yet planned to sleep earlier. But, apparently i couldn't. Sigh. Too bad. Tomorrow will be Tuesday, and early in the morning, I'll be going to Hospital, KB. Appointment with the doctor. I hope everything goes smoothly. Also hoping many students will be attending as well.

I think that's all from me by today. Any interesting news, i delightfully to share amongst us. Good Night. Sleep Tight and don't let bugs bite you then. Toddles.

-the end-

No comments: