Welcome to aJiD's bLoG

"First be understand, then to be understood"
-Fulfill needs with sincerely and honesty hearts-

Tuesday 30 December 2008

[L][I][V][I][N][G] [I][N] [2][0][0][8]..GooD---ByE..:')

New Year is coming approach us which is soon, and again we will start a new Year, a new Life, a new Look & a new every single thing.I do believe in everyone prespective, we aren't yet persuing our dreams that to be acheived but instead that, we promote it again for the next year.Similary to me, some of my dreams haven't been achieved in 2008 but again, i forward it to the next year IF i emergely able to get it then :)


In 2008, many things i did whether the good ones or even the bad ones. For me year of 2008 is the Luckiest Year for myself because some of what i wanted is accomplished smoothly well.Let me tell you guys about my story.."Living in a year of 2008"..


Well, after finishing my Industrial Attachment with Brunei Shell Petroleum, early of December, I a bit worried with the Jobless thingy or entitle as "unemployee"..arghhh..Kind of hate it to hear that..or even knowing that as well..As what people apparently judge me, I love to work, well, keep myself busy with the all stuff things..Anyway, I tried so hard to apply this to apply that, just wanna have pocket money for myself of course..A little won't bother me either..But then an offer from someone has offered me Ahaha..An occupation as Teacher at one of the Tuition School at KB, named Daniel Tuition School (or) DTS\m/ Ahaha..Back to 4 years ago, I employeed as a Teacher there..again..with DTS school..Well, being honest, I wanted to do something new, that i can be a multi-tasking one, but hmmm..rather than waiting for nothing, I accepted the job..So i officially a Teacher..Again!!..Sigh~ :)That can be considered as "rezeki" in my life..


Meeting with ALL my students as estimated 102 students i've got, it was really so wondereful, altered me a lot, they looks a child for me or even lil' bro or sis to me..and I'm speechless, i do not know what to say..But the thing here is, I really do care them well :) As a matter of fact, Teacher can gives better inspiration for them instead making them bad, we'll alter them to who they really are by not judging them on how they looks..Of course, via behaviour, they are really wild, "hardcore", unstoppable, and more..but think deeply, why they did that?!!..Well, my point is actually they need attention from us, where we can't control them, but ONLY our loves to them, ONLY our amiable feeling to them, will control them..thru' their behaviour in every edge of view..I always kept this motivative words.."Judging people not from on how they look..But judge them on how they think" :)


Next is my acceptable in UITB, Bandar..As a part of member in Computer & Information Technology Department, I was amazed, excited, & look forwarded with ALL works(Assignments,Tests and more)..Nevertheless, being half year with UITB, it's kindoff regretting Ahaha <--Joking~~ While in UITB, it challanged me a lot especially in thinking part, time management & socializing with community..It's so challanging..Sounds simple but actually NOT..A part of it also, i was entitled as Student Representative of my Group & Course Leader for Computing where unbelievable..daaaa~ So many things happened in a year of 2008, not all i can say is the luckiest year for me, but in certain of it, makes me felt sad..Why?!!..Hmm..Actually, my girlfriend had flew up to the sky & reached London as the place for her studies..Well, technically she's not left me for something else Ahaha..I gonna miss her that so much...Fully much..As promise made, while we still young & desire to study, we encouragly to each other for persuing our own reality dreams not fantasy ones..Thus, Let's persue it..:) As what i felt before leaving Year of 2008..In any my concerned, I wished to turn over a new leaf and to turn up into a newish me indeed, & really makes me felt righteous person as to be rigidity in general point of view. On top of that, I really do enjoyed in 2008..I decency with people around me this year..For next 2009, i aim for better decisively to persuing better ones.. Wanna be enchanted one in any prespective view, will deduce the ghastly behaviour perhaps and tremendous with spectacularly in every people approached me. Good Luck & Thanks for reading it then..:)
-the end-

No comments: