Welcome to aJiD's bLoG

"First be understand, then to be understood"
-Fulfill needs with sincerely and honesty hearts-

Sunday 23 November 2008

DIA datangg lagii...

Eloo peeps..

Well, quite a very long tym not being active with blogging thingy things ahahah..

Anyway, just wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to EDAH my frienderrrr...as well as my student QAWII..hope u guys have blessing life, be success in any prototype of carrier..Put more optimistic in real life..Persuade your instinct to be an amiable person..& I pray for your healthier & wealthier life...:D

Well let see..what should i begin with..I did mention about the PSR Result which is out...o yeaaa...Congrates sis for getting such a "GOOD" result where she got 2A 2B 1C..Well, she's kindoff not hardworking but WOW!! as an output..she make us SHOCKED to the maxxx...ahahaha..Unbelievable..AHAHHAA... As well As my fellow students...+++ to many for mentioning their names..HOWEVER...CONGRATULATIONS..i hope that's enough ahahaha NO BIG present to ALL my PSR students bCoz, none of u got 5As for me...:( TOO BAD...try again next tymm :D

Well previously i was been busy with my TEST...ASSIGNMENT..now incomings will be ASSIGNMENT as well as PIA..DAMN~ it was so awfull...I know i know..its good..daaaaaaaa~ good at ur knees laaa ahahha :D I know CHILL..WATEVER...~ STOP!!!..

Plus, now i'm updating my friendster which is so long i haven't seen it..& kindoff BOREDDD ahahahah..i gave a lil new look :D so it looks fantastic..:D

Again, I mishhh my BABY....OOOOOooooOOOOO bby ku...aku merindui mu :') I mish u damn arghhhh..speechless....mis mis mis u...so muchh n i really mean it... :') Perhaps, sorry bby for letting u worried recently coz hby kindoff BZ to the MAX..OMG~~~~ God bless me... :)

Apa lagiii....well ntahh i tink atuu sajaaaa..kalii aaaa...

To Meach..apa g aaaa..give me a splendid ideas dooood :p

-the end-

No comments: