Welcome to aJiD's bLoG

"First be understand, then to be understood"
-Fulfill needs with sincerely and honesty hearts-

Friday 10 July 2009

-July is back-

Hello readers,

It has been a while for the first two weeks of this month that i haven't write anything because of my busyness due to my commitment towards my work. Today is Saturday Morning, not planning for nothing, just relaxing and enjoying my freely moments as i knew, i lacked with my leisurely time. No matter what, i will enjoying my time for today. Haha.

Past weeks ago, there were so many things happened. Well, i was so busy marking my students papers, Maths, English, Science, as well as Geography. I implemented it A.S.A.P. I did promise to my student if they managed to get a grade of "A" or "B", TWO rewards will be received to a particular person. And, surprisingly, there were certain students managed to attempt a good result(s) although i was trying NOT to give him/her a good grade, but what should i do then, he/she deserved it. Pathetically, although some of them were getting good achievements but others were not, well, it will be never to late to change or alter to improvise to a better person. It can be done anytime as long as you sincere towards yourselves.

"A student asking me with my opinion, "What if a girl from KB, and her 'bf' living in Bandar, and telling that girl, that, he cannot be onlining because his credit is almost finished." correct me if the point is incorrect. In this case, perhaps, well it's a normal for me if his online, doings his work, ryt..And as you mentioned, his credit is finished but he still be able to online, well, maybe in my opinion, he's saving his credit instead of messaging with people and he used up his credit just for informed and chatted with his friends which saves his credit a lot. I do understand with your feelings, maybe Haha, but remember we musn't jump down to conclusion that something you are not pretty sure. Therefore, any uncomfortable feelings, believe me, you have the right to say it out, but living as humanity on Earth, we can denied, but not for eternity, because that feelings will haunt you til you answered everthing. So i suggested, any insecure feelings, ask him, with a proper manner and surely, he'll reply with the same manner as well."
Such a long period of time, i haven't seen my students being so hyper active. Well basically whether my fault or otherwise. It was common to have students to be hyper active but not until less respectation to his/her teachers. I was totally busted and tempered when my students were making so much noises, mummbling, talks about bad words, and many more. Followed by day to day. I always ask them to lower down their voices, be prepared, focused in study and more. Sigh. They all yawning and replied with unexpectable words. Well, i'm not here to complaining, although sounded like but still, i gave them the best, i gave them knowledge(sincerely), i shared my kindness, i delivered for their understand, and all. Afterall, was that i should received. Perhaps, maybe they all still kids. But until when. I was trying to make them comfort, altered them so that society will love them as much as we all do. But with no faith inside them, all is wasted.

I wasn't pointing to all my students, probably certainty of them makes my feelings to be so sensetive. Patience has limitation. Humanity fulfilled with bad-tempered and moody. So do i. Dear readers, is it possible for me to be such a fierce and firm person when teaching to them. Do they like me if i changed my linionity and friendly behaviour to a firm and strictly person? Sigh. I was confused for what they wanted. They looked themselves to make it fun, but actually it was not. They need to learn how to respect people especially their surrounding, if not how people(community) will do respect them. Sigh. Things like this always makes me felt faulty and thinkable. I want to make them to be loveable, and has a good brightness in future. I intended to help them. But they resist supposedly. Well perhaps as conclusion, I am not a good teacher, maybe they expecting more. Sigh. Well if is yes for the answer, i should quit and stop pretending i am a good teacher.

My angerness can't be seen if i showed, they'll run away far from me, and hated me. That will motivated me from doings all of it. Anyhow, no worries to all my dear readers, i won't make it as my burden to joy my daily life. I will move on, and looks for better improvements and as usual, human aren't perfect in any aspectation.

Perhaps, i wrote for expressing and sharing but not for insulting. Hope no offensive feelings to all my readers. :) I smiled with a sincere look. I laughed with a natural look. So be happy. :)

That's all from me.Take care.

-the end-




No comments: